Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American Vietnamese business owner living in the city of Orange, California. With my wonderful partner JP and my jolly father Henry. People often recognize me on Instagram, where I chronicle my adventures ranging from highs and lows. It was 1990 that my family relocated to America. At the age of 1 and 1/4 I was accepted into my parents. In the hope of having a better life I wanted to try my best to please them. I was focused on my success. My plan of life was as follows: I'd go to university, get work in a corporate as well as marry and then buy a home. I believed that this was the ultimate definition of success. however, life has other plans to teach me what success meant. The job I held in 2013 was one I had a fear of. Status and money did not bring me joy. I thought I was wasting away my life to earn a paycheck. I was passionate about exercising and enjoyed having fun and helping people when I was navigating the new direction in my life. I discovered my passion for personal training. In this year, I am celebrating my 7th anniversary. In 2014, I started my own small business. There are very few Asian women work in the fashion industry. My goal in this industry is to build a more durable and healthy lifestyle that can meet the demands of my clients. Additionally, I would like people to feel empowered to pursue their goals and be able to achieve whatever it is they wish for in their life. As my professional career took the air and I was advancing, my mom passed away. The loss of my mother is most devastating of them all. After battling for eight years with Scleroderma, she is currently resting at Heaven. I will never forget her and continue to keep her in my thoughts and my heart. It is possible to learn from our experiences, though we may not be able to see it now. Many ways, my mother's passing has changed my life. It is my belief that she offered me another chance to be a part of her story after she passed away. She passed away on Tet/Lunar New Year Day. The day was her chance to begin her new life. I was given a second chance at living an enjoyable and fulfilling life. In my 30's, it is the first moment that I feel as if I am alive. My story is made available to me so that I may talk about my experience as well as my words. This can help you know you're not alone. You are capable of achieving anything you want and more. Therapy is necessary and normal. Health is the best riches. My hope is that you will live life fully and that your final resting place is not a regret, since that's the only thing we can count on for the rest of our lives.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandria Deberry

Bella Poarch

April Love Geary and April Jones